Western Australian Treasury Corporation / Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2012: Western Australian Treasury Corporation
- Annual Report Design 2012: WATC Clients spread, featuring Water Corp, Shire of Broome and the Perth Theatre Trust
- Annual Report Design 2012: WATC Chairperson and CEO Review spread
- Annual Report Design 2012: WATC Report Graphs and Report Infographics
- Annual Report Design 2012: WATC Clients spread, featuring Art Gallery of WA, the MRA and Shire of Augusta and Margaret River
- Annual Report Design 2012: WATC Report Charts and Graphs
- Annual Report Design 2012: WATC Financial spreads with graphs
The Western Australian Treasury Corporation are WA’s corporate treasury services provider, assisting the public sector by delivering effective and efficient financial solutions. Sound like a pretty big deal? They are.
Design City has worked on the WATC annual report for a number of years. This year, the focus was on their client authorities, highlighting how the WATC has helped Western Australian institutions like the Perth Theatre Trust, the Water Corporation, Western Power, WA Police and Tourism WA.
The report design was an evolution of the current branding and corporate style guide, with the cover representing a stylised graph going up and to the right. A clever play on words in the heading 'Leading the way' was used to emphasise WA's leading role in the Australian economy. The financial information is presented in an easy to understand format, with graphs and charts in corporate style and colours used wherever possible. We assisted with board photography again this year, choosing shots that were more casual, approachable and friendly.
As usual, the report is available as a Reportcast interactive online annual report, making it easier for investors to view the report online.
If you're interested in more corporate or government annual reports, check out some of our other annual report designs.
Design City has successfully partnered Western Australian Treasury Corporation in the production of annual reports over many years.
We are impressed with Design City’s ability to take our simple concepts and ideas and produce a creative, attractive, contemporary and professional product that can be easily read and understood by our target audience. The challenge each year is to improve on the previous year, provide something new and stay within budget, with Design City continually rising to the challenge and exceeding our expectations.
Paul and the Design City team are always very accommodating and provide a great service which is prompt, personal and professional.
Vida Corbett, Marketing and Communications Officer—West Australian Treasury Corporation