In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992, reasonable effort has been employed to ensure that Design City’s website (‘designcity.com.au’) is accessible to everyone.
designcity.com.au aims to meet the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) web standard. designcity.com.au is currently compliant to at least Level A of the WCAG 2.0 standard. In many cases, the site will be compliant to Level Double A and Level Triple A.
We are committed to enabling access for disabled persons and non-standard software and hardware, such as mobile devices, keyboard-only users, older browsers and low-bandwidth connections.
If any part of designcity.com.au is inaccessible to you or you are experiencing problems accessing the site for any reason, please contact us.
All content is accessible in all major browsers, and the site will display consistently where the browser is technically capable. The following web browsers have been tested and content and services are accessible:
- Internet Explorer version 7 and above
- Mozilla Firefox
- iOS Safari
- designcity.com.au can be successfully navigated with only a keyboard.
- The text is scalable, allowing it to be resized in the browser window.
- The styling of this site is designed to make the content scalable to fit different screen resolutions.
- URLs are composed in a friendly format and links have meaningful link text.
- All navigation on this site is fully accessible without Javascipt, Cascading Style Sheets or graphical images. The navigation is accessible to screen readers.
- The site is fully navigable without images enabled (although this site has significant portfolio content that simply cannot be replaced with alternative content)
- Where possible, content is provided in HTML format to be viewed on the site. Occasionally, this may not be possible and content will be linked to an off-site source or provided in PDF format.