It’s important before commencing any SEO services that we conduct a thorough SEO assessment. During this process we determine the online business goals of our clients and from there we perform in-depth market research and keyword research which will then form the basis of our proposed plan.
A business’ online goals might be to:
- Generate more qualified leads
- Improve the lead conversion rate
- Increase brand awareness
- Improve market share over competitors
The aim of our market research and keyword analysis is to:
- Identify the target market and demographics of this group
- Ascertain the most searched for relevant keywords in relation to your target audience
- Quantify the number of people looking for the above mentioned keywords
- Determine the competitiveness of your keywords and the strength of your competitors
- Establish how much effort is required on a monthly basis to gain traction over your competitors for the chosen keywords
Once we have confirmed the above goals we can them begin to plan a SEO strategy tailored to your business’ needs.